ATH Connect Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ATH Connect
ATH Connect
Admin
Admin
https://athconnect.forumotion.com

All Cheat Codes in BQ2RP Empty All Cheat Codes in BQ2RP

Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:46 pm
BQ2RP features a cheat code system which is unlocked once you gain 30,000 points and a locket from the shop for that price. The cheat codes can be used to modify the structure of the game, such as maximum health and adventure mode or some kind of cool effects in the multiplayer portion.

The cheat codes are all below, since I figured no one would actually be able to figure these out without extensive time brute forcing it.

st_bhiaam_a - story mode - bluey's health is always at max. You can still die from embers or going out of bounds.

st_1habd,pm_1 - story mode, one hit and bluey's dead, peril mode.

blbt_mpsuaw_pv=39321 - In ballland battles, your score jumps up to 9999 points.

blbt_o1i2g_3p - ballland battles, only one item to get, three points.

blbt_o1i2g_rbpb - ballland battles, only one item to get, rainbow pinballs.

blbt_o1i2g_blkbmb - ballland battles, only one item to get, black bomb.

blbt_o4i2g_spspb - ballland battles, only 4 items to get: speed, superspeed, pinballs, rainbow pinballs.

blbt_o3i2g_sprb - ballland battles, only 3 items to get, reds, speeds, red bombs.

blbt_hax4tl - ballland battles, hack mode. Player's toss key turns into a shift to the next item, and unlimited item use capped by max limit of a particular item on stage. Some CPUs can also get this option once this is used, leading to hacking competitions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum