ATH Connect Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antwand T. Howard
Antwand T. Howard
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Clan : dev
https://antwandhoward.com/

Founder & Producer Empty Founder & Producer

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:43 pm
Hello,

I am the creator of ATH Connect Productions. I've developed all of its games, its music, and nearly all of the art used in the games in my spare time since about 2009. I've built this and prior community websites for Ballland Battles: Deluxe, and Ballland Battles: Legacy. BBDeluxe was my most successful piece, of which Ballland: World is a modernization of that kind of playstyle.

My programming experience is in GML (GameMaker's Language), with some experience with C#, C/C++, HTML5, and Python. I've built games like these, as well as simple AI applications like chatbots, a life simulator, and desktop applications like BBDeluxe's game launcher. Using some pieces of open source code, I've built servers for the games as well as some website projects.

I went to school for a Computer Science degree, which took a lot of time out of BBLegacy's development. I left that university for some years before joining the military. I had just enough time as of late to draft out Ballland: World, and release a simple alpha.

So, I won't have all too much time to work on games like I used to, but it does beg for its own existence. It doesn't matter if nobody plays it again, but people in the past have mentioned that they missed the game and wished to have played online. I've seen pictures drawn by people from the game. That hits something within me.

For those that want that experience, I'm here to say that it never died. You can find gameplay videos on YouTube, now. You can host your own server if there's none up, as well as build levels, and share them online. BWorld is meant to be a platform for that kind of stuff.

Last edited by Antwand T. Howard on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Antwand T. Howard
Antwand T. Howard
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Clan : dev
https://antwandhoward.com/

Founder & Producer Empty Re: Founder & Producer

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum